What is an Invisalign Diamond Plus Orthodontist?
Through years of research and development, Invisalign has provided people looking for alternative methods to align their teeth and get the perfect smile. No more attention seeking braces or the challenges that come with having braces fitted.
The customized, comfortable to wear aligners have provided substantial results for millions of patients since they were first introduced in 1999 with a success rate of 96%. The transparent aligners have become a favorite because of the benefits they have to offer. Some of these include;
- You can keep eating all your favorite foods
- You stay active in all the sports and outdoor activities you love
- You don’t have to worry about annoying brackets and wires that keep breaking
- Brushing and flossing remain normal with no wires to get in the way
- Reduced emergency visits with no wires or brackets breaking
- The aligners are practically invisible. So, no more weird looks from passers-by. Most people won’t even notice you’re wearing them.
Even with all the benefits that Invisalign aligners have to offer, they are just a tool. You still need the hands of a licensed orthodontist accredited by Invisalign. Choosing to use Invisalign to achieve the perfect smile is only part of the puzzle. The other part is finding the right orthodontist in Center City Philadelphia.
We Are an Invisalign Diamond Plus Orthodontist
Choosing to use Invisalign is not enough. You need an experienced and trained orthodontist who will help you come up with a customized treatment plan to get you your desired results. One of the factors to consider when choosing from the different orthodontists is the accreditation.
At Orthodontics Limited, our team of experts have received comprehensive training from Invisalign on how to make the best use of their unique aligners. Over the years, the number of patients that have visited our facility has grown and in 2014, we became an Invisalign Diamond Plus accredited orthodontist and have been ever since. This presents our patients with a unique opportunity and benefits that only we can provide in all of Philadelphia.
What Does Diamond Plus Mean?
All Invisalign accredited providers are classified depending on their experience. It’s determined based on the number of cases they complete each year using these unique orthodontic aligners. The higher the classification, the more experienced the orthodontist and the more capable they are to provide you with your desired results.
Before attaining a Diamond Plus rating, there are other classes to go through each with different requirements and qualifications. These include;
- Platinum – 51 cases per year
- Platinum Elite – 81 cases annually
- Diamond – 151 cases per year
- Diamond plus – 400 cases a year
As a Diamond Plus Invisalign provider, we are uniquely positioned as the top 1% of Invisalign providers. In simple terms, we are the best-licensed orthodontist and Invisalign Center City in Philadelphia.
Why Does Diamond Plus Status Matter?
You must be wondering why a diamond plus status is so valuable when you’re finding a good Invisalign Center City Philadelphia Orthodontist. Even though a lot of research has gone into providing you with the best aligners, you need a qualified and trained orthodontist who can prescribe the right customized treatment and Invisalign aligners based on the challenges your facing and your desired results.
Numerous benefits come with an Invisalign Diamond Plus Orthodontist. Here are a few of them;
- Tried and tested – Orthodontists like Orthodontics Limited with a diamond plus limited have fitted thousands of aligners. Our track record and success rate is tried and proven. By going for a diamond plus rated provider, you’re guaranteed of exceptional results and the best experience with your aligners.
- Experience – Invisalign Diamond Plus Orthodontists have many years of experience. It takes years of training and practice to get to a diamond plus status. With the expertise amassed along the way, patients are guaranteed the best results and attention while they get their teeth straightened and smile perfected.
- Specialized Training – Training is not limited to Diamond Plus rated practitioners. But, with the many years of practice, we have had more time to internalize and practice the training manuals and even improve on them to provide better quality results.
- Better results – an orthodontist has a lot to do with the quality of results you get. To get the right aligners, your orthodontist has to take a 3D image of your teeth. Getting the scan is vital because it determines how your customized aligners turn out. To guarantee the best results, most Diamond Plus rated Invisalign orthodontist in Center City Philadelphia prefer to use scans instead of impressions which result in more detailed images, better custom-fit aligners and ultimately better results.
Orthodontics Limited Brings You Diamond Plus Status to Philadelphia
Orthodontics limited is an Invisalign diamond plus rated provider in Center City Philadelphia. With our experience and understanding of Invisalign aligners, we provide our patients with the best possible chance to regain their confidence, build their self-esteem and finally share their perfect smile with the world.
Our team of orthodontics is thoroughly trained and experienced and have earned the trust of Align Technology so they can make it easier for you to enjoy the comfort and benefits that their product offers.
We have been an Invisalign Elite 1% Orthodontist since 2014 and we are the only one of our kind in Philadelphia.
We know that every patient is looking for a personal and customized experience. Through our years of experience, we know better than anyone how important it is to handle each of our patients differently and be open to new ideas.
The friendly nature of the staff at our clinic will ensure you feel right at home while you give your dentals and smile and upgrade.
Get in touch with us today and enjoy the Diamond Plus licensed orthodontist experience!
I am researching whether platinum is sufficiently hard to be used as a permanent retainer? Pure Platinum and pure gold are the only 2 that are not cytotoxic, but gold alloys are. Platinum is unique in that it induces cell death of cancer cells only! Thank you