4 Reasons Why Braces in Center City Are the Best
If your dentist has recommended getting braces, a lot of questions are probably running through your head. What kind of braces should I get? How long will I have to wear them? How much is this going to cost me?
You are also probably wondering where to go for your orthodontic treatment as well. Not only does the experience and chairside manner of the orthodontist matter, but also the convenience of the location.
Here are 4 reasons why braces in Center City Philadelphia are the best:
1. Center City Attracts Top Minds in Medicine
When you choose an orthodontist in Center City, you know he or she is one of the best in the field. Center City attracts top medical professionals who always stay up-to-date on all the latest trends and new technologies in their field. And that includes the field of orthodontics.
To get the best treatment possible, you want your orthodontist to be skilled in a variety of orthodontic treatments and know how to use the latest orthodontic technologies. The Center City area is known to attract the best of the best and when you look for an orthodontist here you know he or she will be able to offer you the best of modern orthodontics.
2. Center City Offers Convenience
When you are in orthodontic treatment, you need to see the orthodontist on a regular basis to monitor the movement and health of your teeth carefully. Everyone is busy these days with work, school and family obligations so convenience of scheduling appointments is a must. By choosing an orthodontist in Center City, you will be so close to everything that it will real easy to get your orthodontic appointment out of the way and continue on with the rest of your day with minimum hassle.
Whether you have to get to work, pick up the kids from school or are meeting friends for a night out afterwards, you will be in a prime area to get wherever you need quickly.
3. Making Appointments Is a Snap in Center City
It is not just location that is important when deciding on an orthodontist. The flexibility of hours is important too. Do you need early appointments before work or for later ones after work is done? How about Saturday hours? In the Center City area, there are many orthodontist practices to choose from who have a variety of office hours. You are bound to find one that meets your needs.
4. Stress-Free Travel Back and Forth
Even if you don’t live or work in the Rittenhouse Square area, it is very easy to get to, making it a great spot for your orthodontist. You can easily access public transportation or get to a major highway from there so traveling back and forth for your appointments will be easy and hassle-free.
Orthodontics Limited Is Now in Center City
Orthodontics Limited, a premier orthopedic practice which has offices in Northeast Philadelphia and Hatboro now has a new location in Rittenhouse Square in Center City, Philadelphia.
Here is why you should consider Orthodontics Limited from all the other orthodontists in the Center City area:
- Individualized attention. Drs. Pale, Gemmi and Middleberg know what a big difference a straighter smile can make in a person’s life. Not only does it help restore self-confidence, it makes it easier to practice proper oral hygiene so you have a healthy, beautiful smile for years to come. The staff at Orthodontics Limited also understand that each person’s situation is different so that is why they take the time to sit down with you and go over your options. They will create the best treatment plan for your particular needs.
- A team that really cares. At Orthodontics Limited, Drs. Gemmi, Middleberg and Pale really care about you and your oral health. Cost for any orthodontic treatment can be a big factor for many people and some people opt out of it because they consider it a luxury purchase. But crooked teeth is more than an aesthetic issue. Crooked teeth and bite issues can cause tooth decay and gum issues as well as jaw issues later down the line. Maintaining your oral health is important so Orthodontics Limited will work with you to come up with an affordable plan. The staff at Orthodontics Limited is also very compassionate and friendly and will always greet you with a smile giving you comfort and peace of mind a priority during your visits to the office.
- Experienced staff. Drs. Pale, Gemmi and Middleberg are certified by the American Board of Orthodontist and only perform orthodontic work every day making them experts are what they do. They are also an Invisalign Top 1% provider, which means they are one of only three dental practices in Pennsylvania to be given this distinction in 2014 and 2015.
- Updated equipment and technology. If you have ever walked into a dentist’s office and felt like you walked back into the 70s, then you understand the importance of updated equipment and technology. It is hard to have confidence in an orthodontist who hasn’t stayed up-to-date on all the current technology and trends in orthodontics. Drs. Pale, Gemmi and Middleberg offer all the latest technology in their offices and they always stay current on important trends in their field.
The best way to know if a particular orthodontist is right for you is to meet with them face to face. How you feel in their offices, how the staff treats you and the orthodontist’s chairside manner can all be factors in how you feel about a particular orthodontist. Don’t be afraid to set up consultations at different places.
Contact Orthodontics Limited today to find out why they are one of the top providers of braces in Philadelphia. At your initial consultation they will review your oral health and give you recommendations on the best ways to get you that beautiful smile you have always dreamed about.
For more information about the new location in Rittenhouse Square and how to make an appointment, click here. Braces in Center City Philadelphia are the smart choice.