5 Ways Orthodontics Limited Can Put a Smile on Your Face
Picking the right orthodontist for you or your child is a big decision. You want someone who is not only skilled and up-to-date on all the latest orthodontic treatment, but you also want an orthodontist who really care about you and your family and will help you in every way possible to get the results you want.
Orthodontics Limited is one of the top orthodontic practices in the Philadelphia/Hatboro area. Here are 5 ways Orthodontics Limited can put a smile on your face:
1. With Their Expertise
Drs. Pale, Gemmi and Middleberg are certified by the American Board of Orthodontist and only perform orthodontic work every day making them experts are what they do. They are also an Invisalign Top 1% provider. All the staff at Orthodontics Limited are experienced and skilled at what they do.
2. With Their Techno Savvy
If you have ever walked into a dentist’s office and felt like you walked back into the 70s, then you understand the importance of updated equipment and technology. It is hard to have confidence in an orthodontist who hasn’t stayed up-to-date on all the current technology and trends in orthodontics.
Drs. Pale, Gemmi and Middleberg offer all the latest technology in their offices and they always stay current on important trends in their field, and can offer you a variety of options for your orthodontic treatment.
Orthodontics Limited is also one of only three dental practices in Pennsylvania to be awarded the special distinction of Invisalign Top 1% in 2014 and in 2015. What this means is that the orthodontists in this practice are considered in the top percent of all dentists and orthodontists that use Invisalign and Invisalign Teen worldwide.
Certified by the American Board of Orthodontists, Drs. Pale, Gemmi and Middleberg only work on straightening teeth every day so they are experts at what they do.
3. With Their Individualized Attention
The doctors at Orthodontics Limited know what a big difference a straighter smile can make in a person’s life. Not only does it help restore self-confidence, it makes it easier to practice proper oral hygiene so you have a healthy, beautiful smile for years to come. They also understand that each person’s situation is different so that is why they take the time to sit down with you and go over your options. They can help you create the best treatment plan for your particular needs.
4. With Their Flexible Payment Options
At Orthodontics Limited, Drs. Gemmi, Middleberg and Pale really care about you and your oral health. Cost for any orthodontic treatment can be a big factor for many people. Often people opt out of getting it done because they consider it a mostly aesthetic problem that doesn’t necessarily have to be fixed, considering it a more luxury item. This couldn’t be more further from the truth however. Crooked teeth and bite issues need to be fixed in order to prevent tooth decay and gum issues down the line. It is not just about a pretty smile so at Orthodontics Limited they will work with you to come up with an affordable plan.
5. With Their Convenient Locations
Orthodontic treatment takes a lot of time, a lot of appointments, which can be very challenging in our hectic, crazy world. Our convenient locations in Bucks County and Philadelphia however makes it so much easier to get into for an appointment before work or on your lunch hour, especially if you live or work in Center City.
No matter which orthodontist you ultimately choose, it is important that you thoroughly research them first before making any final decisions.
Here are some tips for choosing the top choice for orthodontist in your local area:
- Get referrals from family and friends. Ask the people you trust if they would recommend a particular orthodontist. Ask about their particular experience and any pros and cons about the dentist that they can share. Your regular dentist is also a good person to ask for a referral. See if they will share who they chose for orthodontic work for their own children. While not everyone is looking for the same criteria, gathering referrals will at least give you a best sense of your options.
- Do a google search. It is also a good idea to do some internet searching as well. Start by googling orthodontist in Philadelphia. Look for reviews and check out the websites of orthodontists in the Philadelphia area to get an initial feel for who is out there and what they offer. Also make sure that any orthodontist you are interested in is a licensed member of the American Association of Orthodontics. This will give you extra confidence that they are up-to-date on all the newest technology and treatments. The best orthodontists are up to date on all the cutting edge technology and latest trends in treatment. Their website is also a good place to find other referrals.
- Set up a consultation. Most of the time, we can’t really get a good feel for a new doctor or dentist until we go in for a visit so it is important to set up a consultation with at least a few orthodontists. While it can be time-consuming, it can really help you feel more confident about your final choice.
Here are some questions you should ask?
- What are their credentials and specialties?
- How many years of experience do they have?
- What are their office hours? (Some are more flexible than others)
- What are treatment options and costs? Ask about Invisalign and accelerated orthodontics.
- Ask for references from current or past patients.
- What is their policy for emergencies?
While you are there, you should pay attention to your surroundings. Is everything clean and sterile? Are they using the latest technology? Do they keep their patient’s comfort in mind at all times? Is the office comfortable and the staff friendly? Also pay attention to how the orthodontist interacts with you. Is he very brusque, acting like he doesn’t have a lot of time to spend with you? Or does he really sit down and get to know you and what your needs are?
If you have a fear of going to the dentist, make sure that the orthodontist you choose has a gentle chairside manner. Everyone has their own needs when it comes to which types of personalities they prefer to interact with so make sure you are going to be comfortable because you are going to be spending a lot of time with this doctor and his staff.
To schedule a consultation with Orthodontics Limited, call them today or visit their website.