Why Choosing Invisalign Teen Center City is the Smart Move
Invisalign Teen is an affordable and convenient treatment option that both you and your child will love. Invisalign is a safe and affordable alternative to metal braces, but with the same effective results.
Invisalign treatment involves placing clear plastic aligners on your teen’s teeth to move them instead of brackets and wires. Here are 5 Ways Invisalign Teen can improve your child’s smile:
1. A Healthier Mouth
When your teeth are crooked teeth, it very hard to get all the plaque and food stuck between your teeth. Your teen might be struggling with trying to keep her mouth clean and this is a problem that will expound with time. Plaque when it builds up can lead to gum disease which will lead to lost teeth at an early age. Remember that we only get one set of adult teeth so if your teen starts having dental issues early in life things will only get worse and more expensive as they get older.
2. Better Compliance
No teen likes the idea of wearing metal braces for two to three no matter if they are self-conscious by a crooked smile. But because Invisalign aligners are clear they will be less embarrassed about wearing them and therefore will be more compliant about wearing them and taking proper care of them.
Think about how much more confident your teen will feel. We all know that the teenage years are tough because kids are so very image conscious. Why not help your teen feel better about herself during treatment and afterwards? You will love seeing all the positive changes in your teen.
The fact that Invisalign aligners are also more comfortable and convenient to wear and can be easily taken off to eat and brush and floss also means your child will also be more compliant in following the orthodontist’s instructions.
Invisalign Teen aligners also have a blue indicator button that will keep track of how many hours the aligners were worn that day to help your teen make sure they get their 22 hours of wearing the aligners in.
3. A More Beautiful Smile
Because of its advanced technology, Invisalign treatment will provide your child with a more beautiful smile. Because the aligners are focusing on just a few teeth at a time, your orthodontist will be able to reposition them with much more precision.
4. An Affordable Alternative
The cost of Invisalign treatment is not much different from what it would cost for traditional braces and most insurance plans will cover some of the cost for you. It is a lot more doable than you probably realize.
5. Center City is Where to Be
Rittenhouse Square, Center City, is where you want to be when it comes to the best orthodontic care in the Philadelphia are. It is where you’ll find the offices of the top experts in their fields and where innovation is always happening.
It is also very conveniently located near everything you might need so when you come for your appointment you won’t have a long commute in.
How Does Invisalign Work?
With Invisalign treatment, only a few teeth are moved at a time and your teen will receive new aligners every 2 weeks. . With Invisalign Teen, the orthodontist will show you a model of your teen’s teeth and explain the gradually repositioning process so that you and your teen know what to expect every step of the way.
You do need to make sure that your daughter or son wears the aligners for at least 22 hours every day. If he or she doesn’t wear them the recommended time, they won’t be as effective at repositioning your teeth. The aligners can simply be brushed and then rinsed with warm water or your teen can use an Invisalign cleaning kit.
While teens are more responsible than younger children are, you should still keep watch to make sure they are doing everything the orthodontist told them to do. If they don’t, they will only delay their treatment which will be frustrating for them and for you.
Overall though, Invisalign is just as effective as traditional braces and now orthodontists can add rubber bands to them if needed. Both you and your teen will love how little your teen’s life will be impacted while wearing Invisalign.
Here are some tips for choosing the top choice for orthodontist specializing in Invisalign Teen in Rittenhouse Square, Center City:
- Get referrals from family and friends. Ask the people you trust if they would recommend a particular orthodontist. Ask about their particular experience and any pros and cons about the dentist that they can share. Your regular dentist is also a good person to ask for a referral. See if they will share who they chose for orthodontic work for their own children. While not everyone is looking for the same criteria, gathering referrals will at least give you a best sense of your options.
- Do a google search. It is also a good idea to do some internet searching as well. Start by googling orthodontist in Philadelphia. Look for reviews and check out the websites of orthodontists in the Philadelphia area to get an initial feel for who is out there and what they offer. Also make sure that any orthodontist you are interested in is a licensed member of the American Association of Orthodontics. This will give you extra confidence that they are up-to-date on all the newest technology and treatments. The best orthodontists are up to date on all the cutting edge technology and latest trends in treatment. Their website is also a good place to find other referrals.
- Set up a consultation. Most of the time, we can’t really get a good feel for a new doctor or dentist until we go in for a visit so it is important to set up a consultation with at least a few orthodontists. While it can be time-consuming, it can really help you feel more confident about your final choice.
Orthodontics Limited has a new office in Rittenhouse Square and is ready to serve your orthodontic needs. To schedule a consultation with Orthodontics Limited, call them today or visit their website.
Leave a Reply